New Year’s Partycon — Allentown, PA
I’m really excited to be part of the inaugural New Year’s Partycon — at Allentown, Pa this Dec. 31. / Jan. 1.
It’s an excellent idea — a New Year’s Eve party just for us geeks — with comics, steampunk, sci fi, games… a little something for everyone. When they contacted me about attending as a guest, I was only too eager to jump aboard. After all, what could be better than spending New Year’s immersed in some of the best things I love?
So here are the details:
NEW Year’s PartyCon
- Holiday Inn Conference Center, Allentown, PA
- Dec. 31 – Jan. 1
- Discounted rates on rooms for that night.
- Tickets available online.
- Dance to live music by Dear Anna
- Enjoy a comic-con style event, with games, cosplay, sci-fi speed-dating and more
- Anime screening room
- Video-game room
- Tabletop-gaming room
- Open bar (21 and older only, ID required), a la carte food, a dinner buffet, and a fancy sit-down dinner (reservations required). And if that’s not enough, you can check out the Samuel Adams Brew Pub on premises.
- Heck, maybe you’re a creator and would like to get in on the vendor area, where I’ll be spending my time. Here’s how. The price is super-reasonable.
- Get your ticket now, and I’ll see you in the New Year!