Join Brad Guigar and his friend Dave Kellett every week as they talk comics and making a living from comics.
Today is a great time to bump up your ComicLab membership to the $10 tier! Starting in June, $10 Patreon backers will get exclusive access to livestream recording sessions — and an archive of previous livestreams! This week, Brad and Dave discuss building a comics business with multiple revenue streams.
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Surviving a 30% revenue dip
- Many legs under the table
- Judging a new social-media platform
- Submitting comics to The New Yorker
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.