Today's episode is sponsored by Bonjoro — an amazing app that enables you to quickly send personalized welcome and thank you videos to your readers, clients, patrons, or backers. This week, Dave and Brad talk about how bad their early comics were. Plus — the comics your readers love best can sometimes be the ones you put the least work into.
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Dave's childhood obsession with The Last Unicorn
- Brad celebrates 21 years in webcomics
- Craptastic to Fantastic — we were all terrible when we started
- Why do readers love your worst comics??
- Have we discovered a fifth C for the Four Cs of Social Media?
- Achieving prose effects in comics
- Preparing your taxes
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.