Today's show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the powerful, professional, portable Wacom One! This week, Dave shares his strategy for meeting his Kickstarter goal in the opening days — and juicing the algorithm — by using Patreon!
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Reaching a Kickstarte goal in the opening days — using Patreon
- Finding your voice as a writer
- Schulz Museum
- What if comic cons never came back
- Lettering for Web vs print
Today is a great time to bump up your ComicLab membership to the $10 tier! Patreon backers at that level will get exclusive access to livestream recording sessions — and an archive of previous livestreams!
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast. Plus $2-tier rewards.
- $10 — Gain access to the ComicLab livestreamed recording sessions (including an archive of past livestreams), plus $5-tier rewards
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.