Patreon by the numbersHere’s a roundup of what my Patreon backers have gotten over the previous months. Click each month to get a thorough breakdown of the posts uploaded during that time...
Cartoonists Dave Kellett and Brad Guigar are talking shop! When a Patreon backer asks for tips on hustling and networking, Brad gets uncomfortable. Then, the guys struggle to make sense of demographic data. And finally, they help a fellow cartoonist navigate book distribution.
BUT FIRST, Dave asks... if you could see one statistic floating over people's heads, what would it be?
- 13:17 — Game show themes for fun and profit
- 15:27 — Brad thought Graham Chapman did the Monty Python animations — not Terry Gilliam. He is a dunce.
- 17:12 — Tips on hustling and networking
- 34:37 — Understanding demographic information
- 52:34 — Navigating book distribution
$2 — support the show
$5 — submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
$10 — record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
$50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast