Today's show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the incredible Wacom One! This week, we're joined by writer/actor Gloria Calderón Kellett, co-showrunner of the critically-acclaimed "One Day at a Time." As the coronavirus crisis looms over TV and movie production, Brad thinks this is a great time to pitch your comic as an animated project. Gloria jumps in to talk about the process from her first-hand experience.
Join us at the $5 tier by July 4! When you do, you (along with all of the other $5 backers) will get an exclusive invite to the Cocktails with ComicLab Zoom meet-up! Plus... FOUR eBooks from the co-hosts...
- How to Make Webcomics
- The Webcomics Handbook
- Evil Inc: Under New Management
- Drive Act One
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...