Today's show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the incredible Wacom One! This week, Brad and Dave recall a guideline for reader retention from the early days of webcomics that's a relevant today as it was then — the 8-Pages Rule.
Questions asked and topics covered...
- The return (?) of Gary Larson
- The 8-Pages Rule
- How many panels should an average page have?
- Removing the obstacles from drawing
- Saving for retirement
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.