Today's show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the incredible Wacom One! This week, Brad and Dave devote the entire show to one topic — Getting started. They have ten suggestions for anyone who wants to start publishing their own comic on the Web.
- Starting with the Right Attitude
- Don't Wait for the Right Time
- Update schedule: Consistent, Frequent, Significant
- Using Social Media Wisely
- Prepare for Success
- Stop Obsessing over Your Stats
- Learn Lettering
- Love It
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.