Today's episode is sponsored by Bonjoro — an amazing app that enables you to quickly send personalized welcome and thank you videos to your readers, clients, patrons, or backers. This week, Brad and Dave talk about the cartoonists who — knowingly or unknowingly — guided their careers. Plus — is it better to work on comics piece-by-piece or set up an assembly line?
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Who were the cartoonists who wrote you a map for your career?
- Step-by-step approach or batch?
- Seamlessly combining character, plot and theme to create emotionally resonant stories
- Writing villains
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.