Today's show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the powerful, professional, portable Wacom One! This week, we wonder whether getting an animated series on a streaming service is the new brass ring for cartoonists.
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Is Netflix the goal?
- USPS... it's getting worse
- Facebook and Instagram
- Schulz Museum is NOV 2022, not this Nov 22nd
- Finding a romantic parter
- non-comics stuff that drives your passion
For more information about preparing your comic for an animated pitch, listen to ComicLab #132
Today is a great time to bump up your ComicLab membership to the $10 tier! Patreon backers at that level will get exclusive access to livestream recording sessions — as well as an archive of previous livestreams!
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast. Plus $2-tier rewards.
- $10 — Gain access to the ComicLab livestreamed recording sessions (including an archive of past livestreams), plus $5-tier rewards
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.