Today's show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the incredible Wacom One! This week, Dave and Brad talk about the hurdles they've experienced as artists. And then, when a prominent arts educator advocates for the use of "Poor Man's Copyright," Brad's head nearly explodes.
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Artisting hurdles
- Poor Man's Copyright
- What did Dave do at Mattel?
- Why don't we talk about fumetti comics?
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.