ComicLabWebtoons is a popular platform for independent comics publishers. But with practically no options for reader outreach, is it worth the effort? But first, Dave shares his vacation waterslide adventure... and his lack of fandom for Freakazoid Questions asked and topics covered...
- The Far Side — we called it
- Clip Studio Paint doesn't have OpenType support — and that needs to change
- Should you be building your audience on Webtoons?
- Do you want to know why a reader left your comic?
- Obsessing over an audience
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Alternate ways to read Evil IncThere are as many ways to read Evil Inc as there are places to read it. Of course, you can always catch the comic in half-page installments here on the main site. And that's the only place to find the complete archive. PHONE-FRIENDLY
- If you read Evil Inc on a smartphone, check out my mirror site on Webtoons where my comic is formatted especially for thumbscrollers!
- I also post the comic in a panel-by-panel sweep on my Instagram page.
- And Evil Inc is always available on the Comic Chameleon app.