A young person majoring in Sequential Art at a well-known art school wrote in with a list of twenty questions for me. I was happy to answer them, but since the questions seemed so universal, I asked permission to answer the questions in the form of a video so I could share it with others as well. This series will be in four parts — maybe more.
Today's show is brought to you by Wacom — makers of the incredible Wacom One! At the beginning of the year, Dave and Brad shared their goals for the year. But that was before the world was turned upside-down by the coronavirus pandemic. The guys discuss what has changed over six months.
Questions asked and topics covered...
- 2020 Goals revisited
- Why weren't there more "neo-comics" like Homestruck?
- The importance of gutters
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.