ComicLabThis episode of ComicLab is sponsored by Wacom! On this week's show, the ComicLab guys discuss unexpected outcomes of webcomics success. Plus, Beth Reidmiller, the talented force behind the coloring of Sheldon and Drive, joins the guys to talk about collaboration and more! But first, writing tips for the sleep-deprived. NOTE: Dave's audio quality suffered a slight decline during this episode — which was recorded during the same recording session as last week's show. We apologize for the momentary lapse in sound quality. Next week's show will return to the full-throated audio excellence you've come to expect! Questions asked...
- What has been the most surprising positive or negative outcome of your success that you never expected?
- What are the best ways to collaborate with an artist?
- Beth Reidmiller, the colorist for Sheldon and Drive, and a tremendous artist in her own right. joins the discussion
- Dave and Beth discuss their work practices and brainstorming activities.
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $10 — Record an audio question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast
- $50 — Sponsor the show! We’ll read a brief promo for your comic/product and read it twice during the show AND you get the exclusive ProTips podcast