Available in a special Smartphone Edition — a vertical scroll optimized for smaller screens! As Miss Match grapples with her feelings for Captain Heroic, she finds herself in the arms of super-villain (and Egyptian god) Sobek-Ra. Meanwhile, Cap has his hands full bodyguarding a princess with a secret!
Today's show is brought to you by Wacom! Wacom is the maker of the powerful, professional, portable Wacom One! This week, Erika Moen joins us for a show dedicated to questions about creating NSFW comics! If you've ever wanted to make sexy comics for the 18+ crowd, this show is for you!
Questions asked and topics covered...
- Erika Moen's new project focusing on her mental health journey
- How to build a comfort level with NSFW work
- The importance of good art in 18+ comics
- How to draw a vaginal orgasm
- The legalities of NSFW publishing
- Audience building for a sex oriented comic
- Getting feedback on your adults-only comic
Today is a great time to bump up your ComicLab membership to the $10 tier! Patreon backers at that level will get exclusive access to livestream recording sessions — as well as an archive of previous livestreams!
You get great rewards when you join the ComicLab Community on Patreon
- $2 — Early access to episodes
- $5 — Submit a question for possible use on the show AND get the exclusive ProTips podcast. Plus $2-tier rewards.
- $10 — Gain access to the ComicLab livestreamed recording sessions (including an archive of past livestreams), plus $5-tier rewards
Brad Guigar is the creator of Evil Inc and the editor of Webcomics.com Dave Kellett is the creator of Sheldon and Drive. Erika Moen's work can be found here. Buy her books here. Her book "Let's Talk About It" is a must-have for parents.
Listen to ComicLab on...
ComicLab is hosted on Simplecast, helping podcasters since 2013. with industry-leading publishing, distribution, and sharing tools.